Sunday, January 15, 2012

Confused





1/15/12
I am a little confused maybe you can help me..  My wonderful husband bought me a Alienware computer for Christmas 2 years ago. It was beautiful all big and red. Well until it started having problems so eventually we had it replaced. We had a warranty on it.
Well they replaced it with a upgrade. I was very excited until I opened the box.  It had a huge green sticker on it that said refurbished.  "REFURBISHED" Now I might but little slow some days but replaced doesn't mean refurbished right.  That says to me that this computer at one time was broken and they fixed it and replace ours with it.
That is like going to the car dealership and buying a brand new car and having problems with i, then taking it back and trading for a old car at the same price.  That doesn't add up to me. What about you, what do you think. Let me.  I might be wrong..
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment