Sunday, January 20, 2013

A New Beginning

As of January 1st 2013, David and I are taking on a new journey. From January 1st to June 1st we are committing to giving up red meat and start on a healthy living. I know it is going to be a challenge but maybe together we can see it through.
I have posted a few pictures of what we look like now and each month I will post more. I hope that you follow along with our progress and you too can start a healthy campaign. 

To start; David weights 260, and I (Pam) weight 250
As you can see from the photo below I have a couple of chins. Wow..

I am very excited to see what improvements that our lives will show. I personally have problems with my left knee. I tore the cartilage under my knee cap. I take Glucosamine everyday to help rebuild the cushion in my knee. I am hoping that when I lose this weight that will also make a knee feel better.
We both need to make better choices of the foods that we eat, and exercise OMG. I am so not ready for that but I know that my weight loss will be more if I just do it. So that being said, today is the beginning of our life changing journey and together we a make this difference. Until tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment