Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Proud Mom

There is nothing in this world that could ever compare to being a MOTHER. We are everything, we are doctors, lawyers, best friends and sometimes evilest person on the planet. Thats what makes a mother special.
Being a mother is the hardest job that I will ever have. But I would change a thing. I am the PROUDEST mom in the universe right now.
My son Wesley has a wonderful job. He works at Ford in Athens. Wesley has this natural talent that only can be born with. He can take a car apart and put it back together better than it was before. He is a great artist. Ever since weesley was a little boy I knew he would be taking thing apart and putting them back together again. I remember this one time Wesley was down in the basement and he had been there for a while so I went down to check on him. All I can say is I really loved that vaccum cleaner. He had taken it all apart. I asked  him what was he doing and he replied that he wanted to know how the wires worked. Hey I got a new vaccum cleaner. 
Wesley is 22 years old now and he is still taking things apart....
Now Ashley on the other hand she always got her finger stuck in something. One time she had stuck her finger in a hole on the back of our lawnmower and I thought that I was going to have to call 911. I used everything to try and pull it out. With a good tug it popped out. I don't know if this qualifies but now Ashley is 24 years old and is a chef. at Max Lagers in Atlanta. She has to put her finger in there and mix things up.. Ok it isn't close but I tried.
Either way I am so truely proud of my two children. They both have graduated from college and have great jobs.
Now I also have 5 step girls that I am also as proud of. Allison she is a teacher and also going to make me a grand mother..... October 16th.. Can't wait..
Beth, she graduated from Piedmont with a Mass Communications degree. Kayt is in college right at GA State, she is going to get her business degree. And last is Kathy, she is in the 11th grade and when she graduates she is going to college of her choice to be a Chemist. What she does with that we don't know yet..
So now see why I am such a PROUD mom.  Couldn't get any better, well unless one of these want to take care of me so that I can quit work to take care of my grandbaby..  :O) Just saying..

No comments:

Post a Comment